Saturday, July 8, 2017

Philippines May/2017 - Misc., Part 2

The last batch of pics from the May/2017 trip to the Philippines.


Still working on that pig!

Kuya walking on the raised trail at the aqua-marine park, near Ozamiz




An odd change came over Lola when she went to the Philippines ..... she would actually POSE for pictures!

Groupie!



The ocean at the aqua-marine park



Sineguelas, also called Spanish Plum.  Very Yummy!!

Sweetie eating sineguelas

In the Philippines, (and I suppose every other tropical country), people love to plant coconut trees RIGHT OUTSIDE THEIR FRONT DOOR, or along a path where everyone walks.  Whenever I express my concern that someone may get bonked by a falling coconut, they look at me like I am deranged.

Coconut Trees which oddly enough aren't right beside someone's front door


There are these weird big black worms in the Philippines.  Actually, I wasn't there so I don't really know what this was, but I've been told it was a "worm".


Coconut Trees towering over the "chicken houses"


Rain!

At the airport, waiting to board the flight home

In the airplane coming home.  (Dodong wants to stay in the Philippines!)


Whew!  What a trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment