Sunday, May 28, 2017

Philippines May/2017 - People, Part 1

My wife, her Mama, and our two kids were in the Philippines, (Zamboanga del Sur, Mindanao), for three weeks in May of 2017.

She took TONS of pics while she was there, many of which I'll post on this blog.  (Unless Google croaks, or kicks me out for posting too many pics!)

It probably appropriate that I start off with pics of people, because that is what someone from the West will first notice about the Philippines, namely, lots and lots and lots of people!

Dodong and two young ladies


Hey Western Guy, when are you gonna come marry me?  I'm 25 years old already!

The kids helped make bud-bud




We're still waiting!

Standing in front of the kitchen



Kids, kids, and more kids!

I think they're mixing up the bud-bud filling

After a hard day's work you take a nap wherever you can


Hanging out on the front porch


Camera shy

More silly shyness!

Dodging and the ladies


Anthony!

Making bud-bud

Giving a pedicure





I call him Rinaldo

She's in her 70's, has lived in the jungle her entire life, and, as you can see, has more flexibility in her old bones than I had in my twenties!  And she doesn't dye her hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment